Texas Forever Express opens new store
The safety and security of our guests and employees is of upmost importance to Texas Forever Bar & Grill. We encourage takeout and delivery for your own safety, but we also invite you to come in and enjoy a meal while taking essential safety precautions. We ask that you wear a mask while inside the restaurant.
Some of the changes we have implemented to keep our staff and guests safe include:
- Our dining rooms are operating at a reduced capacity. We have placed reserve signs on designated seats to ensure our guests can maintain social distance.
- Our staff is asked to clean and disinfect surfaces every 15 – 20 minutes.
- All employees are required to wear a mask and wear gloves. They are asked to wash hands and use alcohol-based sanitizer regularly. In addition, employees are required to change gloves after each interaction with a customer.
- Whenever possible, employees attempt to serve guests from the recommended 6-foot distance.
- We have a team of three people who will do a deep cleaning and sanitizing at each restaurant twice weekly.
- Incoming guests will have a facial temperature taken. Anyone who shows a high temperature will be asked to leave. Anyone in their party will also be asked to leave.
- Place mats on the floor are used to encourage social distancing.